In the case of shadowkinesis, it is not necessarily literal shadow that the user manipulates. Rather, the force that the user manipulates is more aligned towards an abstract force of darkness; like a literal projection or manifestation of the user's negativity, for example.
Tier I: Blot
- Weak control over shadow-force.
Tier II: Veil
- Basic control over shadow-force.
Tier III: Shade
- Strong control over shadow-force.
Tier IV: Pitch
- Formidible control over shadow-force.
- creation of semisolid constructs out of shadow, transformation into 2-dimensional "shadows" (low to mid-tier)
- creation of advanced shadow-constructs, localised areas of darkness (mid-tier)
- localised eclipses, advanced shadow-constructs, creation of "shadow" realms (high-tier)
- creation of "shadow" realms, large-scale eclipses, advanced shadow-constructs (high-tier)
- mastery over all darkness-based phenomena (high-tier)