Reality Warping is a strange ability that allows it's users to modify reality itself to certain extents.
Reality Warping Set
- Arbiter is known to create "tangible illusions."
- Yakuro can paint objects into existence, and destroy them by defiling her own paintings.
- Sharptooth conjures numerous dollar notes in Soul Thief II.
- The The Game-Mage uses playing cards as shuriken.
- An eclipse appearing in a blood-red sky is a signature sign of Eclipse's appearance.
- The Defiled, from Guns of the Valkyrie, are beings that gain powers based on the most prominent aspects of a human host's life (A Defiled taking the body of a dead singer would likely be able to kill others with the sound of it's voice).
- The Hatter changes the sky into patterns of madness and alters the ground to constantly shift and fluctuate in Court of the Red Queen.
- Cartoon Physics allows for Toons to accomplish non-human feats, such as, but not limited too:
- Enhanced Durability
- Falling great distances
- Ignoring gravity (if briefly)
- Possessing a kind of "hammerspace" from which nearly anything can be conjured
- Abiding by the so-called "Law of Funny."
- Anu-Oie can read anyone's deepest fear and replicate it.
- RoD and Pathos have both broken the fourth wall.
- Kane and Nova turn Earth into the Chaos World.
- The usual power contained by exposure to a Rule Book.
- Kaz can not only break the fourth wall, but can actually read the text of his story and thus act off of it.
- Random's power is roughly at this after exposure to the Wands of Wonder & Awe.
- Destiny Force is one of the greater forces that drives nearly everything in the Multiverse.
- Primal Chaos will warp and distort all things it comes into contact with, capable of using it's random, destructive power to engulf entire universes.
- Any higher-level reality warping ability would be verging onto the power of the God Force.
- Cartoon Physics
- Probability Alteration (the ability to alter probability so as to increase the chances of unlikely (but not impossible) phenomena occuring)